Our strategy: Play in venus that are indie friendly and in areas with a strong suicide prevention coalition and work with local film festivals and film societies to arrange special screenings.
I'm happy to report that yesterday, we hit our goal of 20 cities and there is a list of more we're still working to lock down.
We'll keep everyone posted as dates and venues are locked.
Please encourage your friends and family in Dallas, Lubbock, Seattle and Albuquerque to attend our August and September screenings!
jumping off bridges: Fall 06 screenings
- 8/9, Dallas, TX, Dallas Video Festival, Angelika Film Center, 7pm
- 8/11, Lubbock TX, Flatland Film Festival
- 9/13, Seattle, WA, Broadway Performance Hall
- 9/15 - 9/21, Overland Park, KS, Kansas City International Film Festival
- 9/30, San Antonio, TX, Historic Guadalupe Theater at Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center, 7pm
- Baltimore, MD, TBA
- Washington DC, TBA
- Chicago, IL, TBA
- (week run), Jacksonville, FL, San Marco Theater, TBA
- 10/3, Austin, TX, Alamo Drafthouse South, 7pm
- 10/3 - 10/8, New Haven, CT, Connecticut Film Festival
- 10/6 - 10/7 (weekend run), Tallahassee, FL, All Saints Cinema
- 10/7, Boston, MA, Capital Theater, 6:30pm
- 10/14, Nashville, TN, Belcourt Theater, 2pm
- 10/14, Houston, TX, Rice University Media Lab, 7pm
- 10/26, Portland, OR, The Hollywood Theater
- Los Angeles, CA, TBA
- 11/2, Montclair, NJ, Montclair State University
- 11/3 and 11/4, New York City, NY, Pioneer Theater, 7pm