Monday, April 03, 2006

Houston Bound

Stacy, Tracy and I are headed to Houston this weekend to give a workshop and screen Rescue Me. It'll be a nice little road trip. I think the three of us are mostly excited about cable television in our hotel room. Inevitably when I stay in a hotel I fall into the reality TV trap ... Me and Bobby Brown, Project Runway, Next Top Model. It's sad. So sad. But I don't care.

Workshop Details:
Developing Scripts for Low Budget Features
Saturday, April 8, 2006
9am - 2pm @ Houston Community College, Town and Country Campus

Screening Details:
Rescue Me - A Dogumentary
Saturday, April 8, 2006 at 3:00 p.m., $5
Houston Community College -- Town & Country Campus
Performing Arts Center
1060 West Sam Houston Parkway North
(Located at the Northeast corner of I-10 and Beltway 8)

No comments: