Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Drowning

I really feel like heavy chains are tied around my ankles and I'm bobbing up and down in the middle of the ocean. I'm being dramatic of course, but I've barely had time to breathe these past two weeks. I've been racing from one thing to the next. The day job's been keeping me after hours and completely slammed. We've been incredibly fortunate to have Leslie working her little bootie off on press. That woman is fantastic. We love her so much.

PRESS UPDATES:
ME Television interview should air today at 5pm and tomorrow sometime. I think it's Channel 15 for those of you in Austin. I don't have cable so I'm a bit clueless.

San Antonio Express Article comes out on Sunday the 5th

I have an interview with several other Austin filmmakers for the Austin Chronicle tomorrow. I can't wait to see everyone.

indieWIRE interview should come out sometime this week.

FOX-7 interview with Stacy and Glen, March 9th at 8:40am

We're hoping to get some radio lined up for next week and the week after.


FILM UPDATES
Stacy and Tracy are in New York this week meeting with people for both JOB and BRAIN BRAWL. Everything sounds like it's going really well so far. I love getting the nightly reports. It breaks my heart that I can't be there, but Nevie, Leslie and I are holding down the fort here.

We've been having some sync/glitch issues with our master and some dubs. Nevie's on top of it.

Sent off to a few more festivals. Waiting to hear back from a few we've already sent to.

Watched the film a few more times dealing with sync/glitch issues. I still love it.

No comments: