Thursday, February 16, 2006

Kelley Baker having a lovely & productive time touring in Europe

Our own Angry Filmmaker Kelley Baker is in Europe right now, showing his films & teaching workshops. Here's a bit from an update:

" Things are going great. I did three workshops over 2 days at the Dublin Institute of Technology. I had a blast! The students asked me lots of questions. They really kept me on my toes. The kept saying I talked funny, though. It is great being here."

And some more:

"Today I will go to University College of Dublin to speak and they have arranged an interview for me with the Irish Times. There is also supposed to be a live radio interview on Sunday then it's off to Scotland."

Read the whole update here.

I am going to have to think about visiting Europe & playing there when I am done w/ the US. I bet Kelley will have some useful advice on those plans.

Sujewa
*******

No comments: