Friday, March 17, 2006

AMERICAN MESSIAH: part 2 of latest review/interview

Continuing from my previous post, Lance Mannion posted part 2 of his three-part series on my film, The Proper Care & Feeding of an American Messiah.

Maybe it's just my ego (loving that someone is talking about my film), but I'm really enjoying Lance's take on it, especially how the depth he's going into to consider the film and its meaning. One of the benefits of having bloggers write about the film, I suppose, is that they're not limited to a certain wordcount for publication.

Chuck Tryon, over at the chutry experiment, who wrote our first review, published a follow-up in response to Lance's review.

3 comments:

Lance Mannion said...

On the other hand, one of the drawbacks of having a blogger write about your film is that there's no editor forcing us to meet deadlines. Part 3 will be up Monday though.

Chris Hansen said...

Ha -- good to know. I'm looking forward to part 3, Lance...

Sujewa Ekanayake said...

Hey Chris,

Thanks for mentioning/bookmarking IF06 at LOOP. I was going to do it but didn't get around to it today. Go team! :)

Sujewa
*******