Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Drinking the Indie Features 06 Kool-Aid

Sujewa invited me to join the Indie Features 06 blog, and while I'm less a filmmaker than someone who writes passionately about indie and DIY film, I've decided to take him up on his offer.

For readers who don't know my main blog, the chutry experiment, feel free to stop by. I currently teach film and media studies at Catholic University in Washington, DC and came to know Sujewa through blogging and ultimately IRL at a screening of Caveh Zahedi's I am a Sex Addict.

My goal in participating here is to bring a slightly different perspective to indie based more on my interests in indie and documentary as an academic.

5 comments:

Sujewa [Blog Admin] said...

What's IRL you hipster? :) U kids & all your new slang.

really, what does IRL mean Chuck?

Sujewa
*******

Anonymous said...

"In real life," but I suppose that "in reel life" would work, too....

Chris Hansen said...

welcome, chuck. glad to have you aboard!

Amir Motlagh said...

welcome aboard friend...

chutry said...

Thanks, y'all.