Thursday, March 02, 2006

Please, no snow.

Stacy and Tracy come home today! I'm so excited. I feel like I'm missing an arm or leg when Stacy's not around. I'm crossing my fingers that they're flight doesn't get cancelled because of weather. There was mention of it. Please god, don't let it snow today.

Our indieWIRE piece came out today. You can check it out here.

I spent several hours last night at the Super 8 Motel on 12th and I-35 for The Austin Chronicle interview. It sounds kind of weird. Heather Courtney, Bryan and Jake, Paul Gordon, Korey Coleman, Steve Collins and Spencer Parsons. The photo shoot was kind of surreal. I'm curious how it'll translate. The night continued with plenty of beer, wine and a tape recorder. Spencer probed us with questions about the state of independent filmmaking in Austin. I became blurry eyed after about 9pm and not sure if I was making much sense. Everyone else was pretty saucy. Lots of sweet laughter through much of the night. It is pretty amazing ... the Austin representation at SXSW, I mean.

1 comment:

Blake Calhoun said...

cool piece on indieWIRE. good luck at sxsw.

-blake
www.killingdown.com