Sunday, March 12, 2006

Selling out

WE SOLD OUT!!! We turned away over 300 people at the door. It was absolutely nuts. And on top of that, people really liked it. We got so much wonderful feedback. I'm sort of on cloud nine right now. I'm so proud, so proud of everyone!

We continue with some more interviews, meetings and movie watching today and tomorrow.

It looks like I'll be playing my hometown of Jacksonville for the festival there. All of my hometown peeps will get a chance to see it. At the top of my list, Jeff Grove, my drama teacher who always pushed me when I sometimes wanted to sit still. It's always the drama teacher isn't it?

Garrett leaves today. I've been in heaven having Gena and Garrett be a part of all this. I got home at 2am last night emotionally and physically drained. But it was all worth it. Every bit.

We have another screening on Thursday, March 16th, 1:30pm at the Statesman. So if you're in Austin, tell everyone you know. It's a huge theater and we need to sell out again.

1 comment:

Sujewa [Blog Admin] said...

Good job Sell Out :) Sounds like team Bridges are on their way to greater things. Post some SXSW pics w/ JOB ppl in them, if you can Kat, or point us to some if U've already got 'em up on the web.
Thanks!

Sujewa
*******