Tuesday, May 23, 2006

David Lowery is in DC!

David Lowery is very, very difficult to deal with. Not only did he absolutely insist that I pick him up in a 6 door limousine from BWI air port here in MD/DC area, I had to bring fresh flowers & a stripper. Immediately after meeting him, he requested that I address him as "Sir David Lowery, the III, Texas filmmaker extraordinaire" and not to ask him any questions about anything & that he will speak with me when he deems it necessary. Right now he is speaking on the phone in a very loud tone w/a certain action movie star who belongs to a controversial "religion". Lowery requested that 4 Canadian geese be made available for his breakfast in the morning. This is going to be an interesting week. I am sharpening my knives.

- Sujewa
ps: just kidding, David got here a couple of hours ago, all is well, we look forward to screening "Deadroom" at Kensington Row Bookshop tomorrow night.

No comments: