Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Young American Bodies

Though it's not a feature film that will be seen in 2006, I thought it would be appropriate to mention the project I'm currently working on is launching today. It's a web series called YOUNG AMERICAN BODIES that Kris Williams and I are doing for Nerve.com. It deals with a lot of the same issues we tackled in our first film, KISSING ON THE MOUTH, but it's serialized and has a lot more characters.

The show will be running every week for 12 episodes, and it's free, so you don't have to sign up for anything or pay any membership costs. You just have to head over to NerveVideo.com to catch new episodes.

WARNING: The show features explicit sex, so you might want to be careful where you watch it.

3 comments:

Sujewa [Blog Admin] said...

Congrats on the launch of the new project Joe!

- Sujewa

Blake Calhoun said...

Just checked it out Joe. Nice work. I like how it feels documentary style. Good acting, writing and direction. Look forward to seeing more. Good luck with it.

-Blake

Anonymous said...

I've only seen one episode so far but really enjoyed it. The series fits the web medium nicely, and I also enjoyed the documentary feel.